As the solution partner for “Medical Imaging,” physicians of all disciplines, patients, scientists, teachers, and learners worldwide use EasyRadiology as a full-service platform. At its heart is our high-speed viewer. We offer digitization, image distribution, diagnostics, artificial intelligence, image processing, and storage as software as a service. EasyRadiology eliminates the need to burn patient CDs/DVDs – making a lasting contribution to plastic avoidance and thus to environmental protection. To further develop our assistance area, we are looking for a full-time Management Assistant (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
If you enjoy working in a structured manner and like to solve complex tasks, apply today!
- Support of three managing directors in all organizational, administrative, and project-specific tasks
- Direct interaction with customers and business partners
- Conducting correspondence in German and English
- Implementation and preparation of events, conferences, and workshops as well as in-house training
- Collaboration in the optimization of existing or implementation of new processes within the framework of quality management
- Responsibility for telephone service and reception
- Communication interface with all internal and external contacts
- Coordination of appointments with preparation and follow-up
- Preparation of working documents with MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Travel management
- This position requires daily office work
- Several years of experience as ( management board ) assistant, in office organization, office communication, customer service, project work.
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Structured work style with enjoyment in solving complex tasks
- Organizational talent with the ability to maintain an overview at all times and to prioritize when necessary
- Service-oriented approach with high-quality standards
- Willingness to serve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English at a very good level
- Confident handling of standard MS Office applications
- 10-finger typing
- Experience in travel management
- High level of loyalty and discretion
- Team spirit and high reliability
What you can look forward to!
In our international EasyRadiology team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of digitization in medicine – in a creative atmosphere, international environment, and with an attractive salary.
What we also offer:
- Safe job in a permanent position and full time
- Initial training
- Support from the team
- Team-building employee events
- Joint company-funded lunch break
- Fruit basket & beverages
- Possibility of a “Jobticket “
Are you interested?
Please send us your application with CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
EasyRadiology GmbH, Gleueler Straße 249, 50935 Cologne/Germany, Tel. +49 221 28069986, www.easyradiology.de
To all placement agencies: EasyRadiology does not accept resumes from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, EasyRadiology staff, or any other agency within the organization.
To protect the interests of all parties, EasyRadiology does not accept unsolicited resumes from sources other than directly from a candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to EasyRadiology are considered the property of EasyRadiology. EasyRadiology will NOT pay a fee for a referral resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. EasyRadiology will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency without any cost or fee.
The submission of resumes by an agency requires prior written approval by EasyRadiology’s Recruiting Department, and only in conjunction with a valid, fully executed service agreement and response to a specific job posting. EasyRadiology will not pay fees to agencies that do not have such an agreement in place.